Getting to Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa
Transfers from Punta Arenas airport to the hotel are included in our all-inclusive packages. Please email our reservations team for more information and specific times for your dates of travel before reserving flights to take advantage of the included transfer.
Our All Inclusive package (minimum 3 night stay) includes regularly scheduled transfers at pre-set times between the Punta Arenas airport (PUQ) and Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa. These transfers are with a Spanish speaking driver only, and at times are subject to change according to airline schedules.
Please email us for information regarding transfer services to and from Puerto Natales, Cerro Castillo and El Calafate, Argentina.
Private transfers are available for a supplement and are subject to availability.
Directions to Tierra Patagonia
1. From Punta Arenas, take ROUTE 9 heading NORTH, travel approximately 250 km. to Puerto Natales. There are a couple of places to stop along the way for bathrooms and food if necessary, but there are no gas stations once you pass Kilometer 40 on the road from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales.
2. At this point you may head into Puerto Natales (all services are available) or continue on ROUTE 9 going NORTH towards Cerro Castillo.
3. Travel approximately 55 km. from Puerto Natales to Cerro Castillo.
4. At Cerro Castillo, follow the roundabout towards “Torres del Paine”, due NORTH. Cerro Castillo is the last stopping point before the hotel. “El Ovejero” is a good place for a bathroom break, something to eat or browsing through books and looking at souvenirs.
5. From Cerro Castillo, travel approximately 31 km due NORTH. The road will turn from asphalt to gravel about half way through.
6. You will arrive at a crossroads where there is a small shed (bus stop) and large sign that says “Cerro Guido 17 km.” Just before reaching this crossroads, you will see some large white and red roofed buildings on your left.
7. You should make a left at the crossroads (this road leads to two National Park entrances, Portería Sarmiento and Laguna Amarga).
8. After the left turn, travel approximately 4 km. On your left hand side, there will be a red gate with black posts which is the entrance to Tierra Patagonia.
9. Follow that road approximately 800 meters to the hotel entrance where we will help you park your vehicle.